A Lovely Morning
It started with a pot of cooked oatmeal for everyone.

And then a bath for Babybird.

I highly recommend starting the school day with an early morning hike. Even if the air is still crisp and chilly as a reminder of yesterday's snowfall.

But the snow has since melted, the sky is clear blue,
and the birds are chirping away.

Watching leaves and twigs float down the creek to find out how far they will go is the best part of this 3 yr old's morning.

Back home to find the eldest working on a cool science experiment.

On to reading stories of Springtime and working on a lapbook for The Runaway Bunny.

Then back outside to dig for worms. A pet for now, probably fishing bait later. :-)
Yep, a lovely morning.
2 comments:
I loved it! I tell ya, those forced and jailed *cough* I mean public schoolers have no idea what they are missing. :)
What a fun day! I agree...a hike is the perfect way to start the morning.
Post a Comment